The COVID-19 pandemic has affected nearly every industry on the planet, including home building and community development. However, people still need housing during a pandemic, which means that our work at UpDwell Homes LLC continues.
The CDC and OSHA have issued plenty of guidelines and recommendations to keep workers and future homeowners safe, so we can still see our house construction jobs continue in Tooele City, UT. Here are some things we’re doing to build and show homes safely during COVID-19:
- Virtual tours of model homes: We have made our model home available through FaceTime tours, for those uncomfortable coming in person. Anyone who does wish to see the home in person is welcome—we’d be glad to give you a socially-distanced tour.
- Other home plans: Of course, our model home isn’t the only example available. We are offering slide presentations of other plans besides the model for people to view online, in order to get a better idea of what we can offer. If there’s something you’re interested in viewing online, we would be happy to work with you to get you the information you need in a safe and easy manner.
- Rigorous safety training: Both our customer-facing agents and our other employees know how to keep themselves and your family safe. Our sales agents and employees have received training on how to best protect themselves and our customers from the virus.
- Homes built safely and on schedule: Most of our crews are two or three people who are scheduled to have a home by themselves to work on, so they do not come into contact with other trades. We will sometimes have a crew on the inside of a home and another on the outside, but they do not come into contact with each other. Our teams follow CDC and OSHA guidelines for sanitization and social distancing, among other construction safety measures, to stop the spread of the virus.
- Posted policies: It’s important to us that there are no issues understanding what’s required of our employees—after all, safety is our highest priority for everyone who sets foot on one of our properties. Our COVID-19 policies and safety rules are posted on the model home and each home under construction, and we gladly welcome any questions you may have.
If you’re interested in learning more about our homes or touring a model home in person, we would be glad to help. We ask that you follow the state-mandated guidelines for wearing a mask and social distancing in order to keep our employees and fellow customers safe. If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policy, be sure to reach out to us.
UpDwell Homes LLC is dedicated to building communities and homes that people love to live in. We do our best to provide homes that are stylish, functional and offer the most modern amenities available. Ready to work with us, or want to find out how you can be part of the community? Call today to get started on your house construction project in Tooele City, UT.