Learn what’s up with UpDwell Homes!
UPDWELL HOMES was founded in 2012. Together, brothers and Utah natives Guy M Haskell (Haskell Homes) and Jayson Haskell (JH Construction) use their combined 57 years of homebuilding experience to give customers more than a quality home. We want them to have a better quality of life. We do this by developing neighborhoods, home by home, that provide our customers with the ultimate blend of community and style. Individually, our homes are designed for functional living with today’s sought-after amenities and features.
We want our customers to enjoy the process of building their new home as much as they will enjoy living in a home created just for them. We build everything from easy-to-afford homes all the way up to semi-custom and custom homes. Most of these homes start with a Greenlean® blueprint that results in efficient use of materials and a lifetime of efficient energy usage. Each home also starts with a conversation so that each homeowner gets a home that meets their expectations and needs. Contact us today!
Guy M. Haskell – Guy has been involved in all key areas of residential homebuilding over his career. He has been a sales agent, a broker, appraiser, home plan designer, land developer, and builder. He has built more than 700 homes in Utah to date. His patented GreenLean house plans produce a home that is stronger, better insulated, and is less expensive to build because of less construction waste.
Jayson Haskell – Jayson has 24 years’ experience focused on building move up and high end custom homes, residential remodeling, home additions, and land development. Jayson loves creating homes of all sizes, styles and price ranges helping individuals and families achieve their dreams. He has his Green Certification for the NAHB. His core business values of honesty, integrity, hard work, and a high quality product is demonstrated in every UpDwell Home.
Some of our many projects include:
- Bountiful Bench, Bountiful, Utah – 32 lots around Bountiful LDS Temple
- Pheasant Meadows, Roy, Utah – 40 lots developed and built
- Kingsway Subdivision, Kaysville, Utah – 30 lots developed and built
- Shady Brook Hollow Subdivision, Kaysville Utah – 27 lots developed and built
- Nicoles Orchard, North Salt Lake, Utah – 11 lots developed and built
- Caralyn Park Estates, Clearfield, Utah – 73 lots developed and built
- Cedar Springs, Rock Springs, Wyoming – 167 lots
- Pages Circle, West Bountiful
- Moss Farms, West Bountiful
- Havenwood Estates, Kaysville
- Custom Homes in Weber, Davis, Morgan, Salt Lake, Summit, Utah, Washington and Duchesne counties
- Tuscan Hills, St. George, Utah – 170 lots
- Highlands, Grantsville – 144 lots
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM