Building a custom home is one of life’s most rewarding experiences. While it might take longer to move in, compared to a finished standard home, you’ll get exactly what you want. A custom home allows you to create the perfect home for your family, budget and lifestyle.
Is building a custom home right for you? Here are seven reasons why you should consider your own custom home:
- Get exactly what you want: Obviously, the best part of a custom home is getting exactly what you want in every way. You can create a design that will accommodate your current lifestyle while planning for the future, whether that means having children, moving in elderly family members or running a business from your home.
- Start with the latest technology: Buying a pre-built, pre-owned home means that you might have to make upgrades to bring your home up to modern standards. When you build a custom home, you’ll start off with the best building and home technology available. From better insulation, wiring and utilities to automated smart home built-ins, your home will be as modern as you desire.
- Go green and save money: Environmentally-friendly building has become more popular in the last decade or two—and with good reason. Older homes often lack appropriate weatherproofing and insulation. Opening those utility bills can be an unpleasant shock. Brand-new custom homes are built with modern standards in mind. You can design your home to make the most of natural light, improve your airflow and cut down on heating and air conditioning costs.
- Create a floorplan that works for you: When we move into pre-built homes, we’re forced to figure out how our lifestyle will fit into the pre-existing floorplan. Building a custom home allows you to create a home that works with your established lifestyle and plan for growth along the way. Everything from the kitchen to the bathroom is created with your needs in mind.
- Enjoy lower maintenance costs: Older homes can rack up big maintenance bills. A brand-new custom home means that you won’t need to worry about replacing the major items (e.g., roofing, appliances and more) for decades to come.
- Build around your budget: Whatever your budget, there’s a custom home for you. Once you’ve set a reasonable budget for the type of home you prefer, you’ll be able to prioritize the must-haves.
- Work with a trusted builder: Finally, building a custom home gives you the opportunity to work with builders you trust, like the team at UpDwell Homes LLC. You’ll rest assured knowing that you’re in great hands.
Your home is likely to be the biggest investment of your lifetime—why not get exactly what you’re paying for with a custom home? Whatever your vision for your dream home might entail, we can make it a reality.
Find out why homebuyers love UpDwell Homes LLC. Reach out to us today to learn more about our custom home services or tour some of our latest developments.